* Transfer from San Remo by motorway (140 km - 1h 30 min. approx.).
* Stop at the Porto antico, fully restored according to a design by architect Renzo Piano on the occasion of the Columbus celebrations in 1992.
* Visit to the Aquarium of Genoa, the largest in Europe, where the environments of the seven seas have been authentically reproduced and where the fish and other sea creatures are close to hand!
* Near the Porto antico, it is also possible to visit the Galata Sea Museum, which opened in 2004, and the splendid Palace of the Prince Andrea Doria.
* You’ll also find it very interesting to visit the historic center, where you simply must stop to see the opulent Palazzo reale and Palazzo ducale, but also the Museums of Strada Nuova, known as the Rolli Palaces and included in the list of World Heritage sites by UNESCO.
* Back to San Remo by motorway.