* Transfer from San Remo to Toirano by highway (70 km - 50 min. approx).
* Visit to the beautiful caves of Toirano, rich in spectacular natural rock concretions and traces of prehistoric inhabitants. Continue on to the intact medieval quarter of the city.
* Onwards to Finale Ligure (15 km - 20 min. approx.) where you can visit the medieval village of Finalborgo, which also offers attractive opportunities for shopping inside its walls.
* On the return journey, stop at Cervo (40 km - 30 min. approx.).
* Visit to the ancient village, which is unique in the ponente; it overlooks the sea and is dominated by the spectacular and majestic church of San Giovanni Battista, one of the most important examples of Baroque architecture in the Italian Riviera. On top of the hill, the Castle of Clavesana dominates, anchored on the rock. The castle now houses the Ethnographic Museum of the Ligurian Ponente.
* Return from San Bartolomeo by highway (40 km - 30 min. approx.)