* Transfer from San Remo to Taggia along the Via Aurelia (15 km - 20 min. approx.).
* Visit to the medieval Old Town, the beautiful convent of San Domenico and the splendid art gallery.
* In the area it is possible to visit one of the many oil mills in the Argentina valley, which extract the most famous extra-virgin olive oil of the Riviera from the typical Taggiasca olives; here you can also reserve a tasting of typical products.
* Lunch break and transfer to Imperia along the panoramic Via Aurelia (20 km - 25 min.approx.)
* In Oneglia, visit to the Museum of the Olive of the Carli company, a unique construction , which with its cutting-edge design offers the chance to retrace the history of this staple ingredient of the Mediterranean diet from ancient to modern times. Shopping facilities in the adjacent shop, which also carries beauty products derived from olive oil.
* Return by motorway (30km - 40 min. approx).