* You will reach Cannes by road (80 km – about 1 hour)
* Stop at the Croisette for a visit to the Palace of Cinema and a walk along the beautiful promenade, where you can find elegant hotels dating back to the Belle Epoque.
* You’ll be interested in a boat trip to the Lerins Isles, a protected sea park, as a viable alternative to shopping in the boutiques of the Old Town.
* Lunch break and then you will reach Nice by the coastal road which goes through Juan les Pins and Antibes. (30 km – about 40 min.)
* Entering the city passing by the Russian Church, you’ll see the historic Hotel Negresco and the Promenade des Anglais.
* A stop near the Place Massena will allow you to stroll through the characteristic narrow streets of the old city, where the flower market is held on Tuesday and Saturday and the flea market on Mondays.
* For modern art lovers a must see is the Museum of Contemporary Art (again in the area of the Place Massena), as well as a visit to the Matisse Museum, which, on the other hand, is close to the archaeological site of Cimiez.
* Return along the spectacular Grand Corniche with a stop at the medieval village of Eze village and then on by road. (50 km - 1 hour approx.)