Ventimiglia awaits you to celebrate the Battle of the Flowers, where the colors and scents of our Riviera are the protagonists of this ancient carnival event that takes place in June.
3 DAYS – 2 NIGHTS
1st day: Friday
Afternoon arrival with hotel accommodation, dinner and overnight stay.
2nd day: Saturday – Bordighera and Ventimiglia
In the morning, we invite you to visit the historic center of Bordighera, and climb to Villa Pompeo Mariani, where you’ll discover a treasure trove of art, with the atelier of the prestigious Lombard painter, the magnificent villa that houses many paintings by Monet, and in addition, the park.
Lunch in a typical restaurant in the old town of Bordighera.
In the afternoon you can stroll through the streets of Ventimiglia, where you can go shopping in the elegant shops and cafes.
Dinner at a typical local restaurant.
Starting from 9:30 PM, you can watch the night parade of the floats of the Battle of Flowers, with the participation of folk music groups and the chance to sample some local products.
3rd day: Sunday – La Pigna of San Remo
In the morning, we suggest an interesting visit to the remarkable historic center of San Remo: La Pigna which still to this day retains the charm of the medieval village and allows the more attentive visitors to take a closer look at the original San Remo, made up of narrow, winding streets and flights of steps, arches and buttresses, quiet and secluded little squares. At the top, the Sanctuary of the Madonna della Costa, protector of sailors, built at the very summit of the old town, overlooks a spectacular view.
Lunch at a typical restaurant in the historic center.
Our offer includes:
- Hotel accommodation in double room with half board.
- Admission for the night for the parade of the floats of the Battle of Flowers (standing).
- Entrance to the Villa Pompeo Mariani.
- 2 dinners in typical eateries of the area.
Our offer does not include:
- The round trip, and all local transfers not included in “our offer includes”.
- Lunches and dinners are to be chosen according to the daily menu or the tasting menu offered by the chef. Drinks and the a-la-carte dishes are to be paid on the spot.
- The visits suggested in the program should be considered free, or without a guide.
The proposed program may be modified by choosing to attend the Battle of Flowers that takes place on Sunday afternoon, in place of the one on Saturday afternoon.
Share and Enjoy