In the morning we suggest a visit to Monaco Ville, its old town, where you can walk among artisan shops and little stores and visit the beautiful cathedral dedicated to St. Nicholas, built in 1875 in white stone from La Turbie, and where at 12:00 you can attend the traditional changing of the guard in front of the Prince’s Palace. Lunch to be arranged independently.
At 2 PM you are ready to attend the qualifications that will determine the starting grid of the Monaco Grand Prix: a fast-paced race begins, and the pole position will be assigned by the difference of a blink of an eye.
At the end of the program return to the hotel, dinner and overnight stay.
3rd day: The day of the Race
Transfer to Monte Carlo, where you will be catapulted into the electrifying atmosphere of that most particular urban circuit, to witness the most exciting race of all stages of the World Championship!
At the end of the race return to the starting point.
Our offer includes:
- Accommodation at the hotel in double room with half board.
- Round trip transfer by 2nd class train to Monte Carlo from the city where the hotel is located. We do not in fact recommend going to Monaco with your own car.
The fee does not include:
- Anything not included in “our offer includes”.
- Lunches and dinners are to be selected according to the daily menu or the tasting menu offered by the chef. The drinks and the a-la-carte entries are to be paid on the spot.
Tickets for the Monaco Grand Prix
- The tickets for the Qualifications and for the Race are not included in the basic fee, but we can get tickets in the seat category that you prefer.