A weekend at full speed with the great rally champions who have a go at the roads of the legendary San Remo Rally as a trial in view of the super 2000 IRC Intercontinental Rally Challenge world circuit.
3 DAYS – 2 NIGHTS
2nd day: On the circuit of the special trials
On this day, transfer to the area of the Rally of San Remo, which offers mixed routes both on dirt and off-road; Colle Langan, Passo Teglia and Colle d’Oggia will surely arouse your enthusiasm in engines.
Return to hotel, dinner and overnight stay.
3rd day: The final sprint
Transfer to the inland villages where the latest special trials are conducted, ready to see the car which prevails in the nick of time over the others, skilfully driven by its pilot.
At the end of the race, return to the city center to attend the award ceremony, ready to ask for a few autographs from the protagonists of the race.
Finally, return to the home destination.
Our offer includes:
- Accommodation at the hotel in double room with half board
The offer does not include:
- The round trip, and local transfers.
- Anything not included in “our offer includes”.
- Lunches and dinners are to be selected according to the daily menu or the tasting menu offered by the chef. The drinks and the a-la-carte entries are to be paid on the spot.
- VIP package inclusive of transfers by helicopter from the parc fermé to the locations where the special trials are run. You will also have the option of dining beside the circuit, and to live hand in hand with race champions. It will be an opportunity to experience a unique thrill, on the occasion of a unique event!
Share and Enjoy