An excursion to Genoa, to discover the greatness of the Maritime Republic, with the history of the great baroque Palaces and modern architecture of the Porto Antico, the new heart of the city.
* Transfer from San Remo by motorway (140 km – 1h 30 min. approx.).
* Stop at the Porto Antico, fully restored following a design by architect Renzo Piano for the Columbus celebrations in 1992.
* Visit to the Aquarium of Genoa, the largest in Europe, where the environments of the seven seas have been authentically reproduced and where you can see the fish and other sea creatures up close!
* Near the Porto Antico, you can also visit the Galata Sea Museum, which opened in 2004, and the splendid Andrea Doria Palazzo del Principe.
* You’ll also find it very interesting to visit the historic center, where you simply must stop to see the opulent Palazzo Reale and Palazzo Ducale, and also the Museums of Strada Nuova, known as the Palazzi dei Rolli Rolli and included in the UNESCO list of World Heritage sites.
* Back to San Remo by motorway.