3 DAYS – 2 NIGHTs TOURIST PACKAGE
A Weekend for Champions
The Riviera of Flowers invites you to experience the most exciting moments alongside the great bicycle racing champions. A weekend of powerful and thrilling emotions awaits you!
1st day: Friday
Arrival in the afternoon with check-in at your chosen hotel. Dinner at the hotel restaurant and free evening to try your luck at the gaming rooms of the Municipal Casino of San Remo. Return to the hotel and overnight stay.
2nd day: Saturday – The Great Classic
Free morning in order to enjoy the wonderful atmosphere of the Riviera and transfer to San Remo for lunch in a typical restaurant. In the afternoon you will attend the Great Spring Classic race. You can choose either to stay along the path of the mythical hill of the Poggio or on the final stretch towards the finish line to admire the great champions of the Milano – San Remo race in the intense atmosphere created by a combination of sport and elation. Afterwards you can attend the Prize-giving ceremony and visit the village where the event is taking place. Return to the hotel, dinner and overnight stay.
3rd day: Sunday – The amateurs
For bicycle lovers the day of Sunday will be dedicated to the Half Distance Race Gazzetta Challenge; on a course of 110 Km they will be able to live the main moments of the competition with the route through the Cipressa and the mythical hill of the Poggio of San Remo. For their companions we propose a walk or a bike ride along the new Bicycle route at the heart of the Coastal Park of Western Liguria, that unwinds beside the sea along the old train track and allows you to enjoy the climate and the nature of Liguria at its best. Departure in the evening.
Our offer includes:
- Settling into one of our hotels, double room, half board.
- Lunch in a typical restaurant of San Remo.
- Enrolment in the half length race Gazzetta Challenge.
- The San Remo Card with free entrance to the gaming rooms of the San Remo Casino.
Our offer does not include:
- Round trips that are not included in “our offer includes”.
- Lunches and dinners are to be chosen from the menu of the day or the sampling menu offered by the chef. A la carte drinks or plates are to be paid on the spot.
- The suggested tours in the program are to be decided on freely, i.e. without the services of a guide.