Glimpses of the sea, medieval villages, cycle paths: a route through a multitude of colors and landscapes that all the enthusiasts for Cycle Tourism on the Ligurian Riviera can enjoy. All you have to do is book this tour with Nyala Wonder Travel that includes hotel accommodation and much more.
A cycling weekend on the roads of Liguria to discover, on two wheels, the wonderful scenery of the Riviera of Flowers, the Maritime Alps and the Ligurian Sea.
TOURIST PACKAGE Cycle Tourism on the Ligurian Riviera (3 DAYS – 2 NIGHTS)
Arrival in the afternoon for check-in at hotel, dinner and overnight stay.
2nd day: On your bicycle to Valle Argentina and Arroscia
The tour that we propose for your first day on your bike unfolds along the Argentina Valley with departure and arrival in the City of Flowers, San Remo.
The main stages are Arma di Taggia, Imperia, Pontedassio, Colle S.Bartolomeo, Colle d’Oggia, Carpasio and Taggia, giving you the chance to enjoy many of the spectacular sights found in the interior territory of the Riviera.
The length of the course is 99 Km. There are two challenging hills: Pontedassio – Passo del Ginestro (from 80m to 677m above sea level) and Garlenda – Colle d’Oggia (from 70m to 1207m above sea level).
Return to the hotel in the evening, dinner and overnight stay.
3rd day: Principality of Seborga by bike
The tour that we suggest on the second biking day starts from Bordighera, then climbs up along asphalt and side roads to the ancient Principality of Seborga, going through picturesque mimosa groves. From there by means of an entertaining “mangia e bevi” (eat and drink) single track you will reach the unpaved road of Monte Nero (Passo del Ronco), then afterwards climb up until reaching first the path of the “Bottazzi” and then the path of the “Cavalli” that leads to the heights of Ospedaletti.
Return to hotel, shower and departure.
More information on Cycle Tourism on the Ligurian Riviera
Our offer includes:
- Hotel accommodation in double room, half board.
- Late check-out on day of departure and refreshments after the excursion.
- Safe shelter for your bike and maps for your excursions.
- Upon request arrangements can be made for the services of guides, massage therapists, shops, etc.
Our offer does not include:
- Round trip travel, transfers to locations mentioned in the program, and anything that is not included in “our offer includes”.
- Lunches and dinners are to be chosen from the menu of the day or the sampling menu offered by the chef. A la carte drinks or plates are to be paid for on site.
- The suggested tours are to be considered as free, i.e. without the services of a guide.