Book a weekend break now: Ligurian Riviera on a Mountain Bike, to experience magic moments on exciting bike excursions into amazing scenic hills and countryside.
A Weekend dedicated to enthusiasts of cycling holidays, for athletes who want to challenge themselves attempting the bike paths of our inland territory, testing their strength and passion and at the same time enjoying the spectacular landscapes and views to be found at higher altitudes.
TOURIST PACKAGE Ligurian Riviera on a Mountain Bike (3 DAYS – 2 NIGHTS)
Arrival in the afternoon with check-in at hotel, dinner and overnight stay.
2nd day: Nervia Valley
Departure from Pigna, on the first stage of your tour, heading towards Castel Vittorio, a village submerged in green meadows. From here you will reach Bajardo, a paradise situated among pine trees where the historic quarter overlooks the basin of the Nervia river, offering stunning views of the Maritime Alps. Next up is Apricale, whose name means “revealed at noon”, from the Latin word “Apricus”. This is an ancient and characteristic medieval fortified village that stands on a hill facing the Merdanzo Valley. On the way back the last stage reaches Isolabona: a village built like an island between two rivers. To reach the village you will need to cross a bridge, then after a small arch under the first houses the path leads to a small piazza where there is a stone fountain made in an octagonal shape that dates from 1486.
Return to the hotel, dinner and overnight stay.
3rd day: Grammondo
In the morning after breakfast, the second day of the tour begins – it starts and ends in Ventimiglia. The top of the route will be at the peak of Grammondo mountain at 1376m of altitude; from here there is a marvelous view of Ventimiglia as well as Menton.
Return to hotel, shower and departure.
More information on Ligurian Riviera on a Mountain Bike Weekend
Our offer includes:
- Hotel accommodation with double room, half board.
- Late check-out on day of departure to allow you to freshen up before leaving for home.
- Safe shelter for your bike and a map for your excursions.
- Arrangements with customized services for bike riders are available upon request (guides, massage therapists, shops, etc.)
Our offer does not include:
- Round trip travel and transfers to locations listed in the program, anything that is not included in “our offer includes”.
- Lunches and dinners are to be chosen from the menu of the day or the sampling menu offered by the chef. A la carte drinks or snacks are to be paid for on the spot.
- The suggested tours in the program are to be considered as free, i.e. without the services of a guide.
The proposed itineraries are naturally only a small example of the wide variety of routes that Liguria Ponente can offer during any season of the year: a network of 150 km of paths for mountain bikes with varying degrees of difficulty.
The proposed package can therefore be customized to suit your needs.