A weekend full of excitement where you will discover the most renowned locations for the celebration of Italian music, in the perfect setting of San Remo, the city of music par excellence, home of the famous Ariston Theater and other locations connected with the Italian musical panorama.
Nyala Wonder Travel offers the opportunity to book an excursion to discover the special locations for Italian music on the Ligurian Riviera, making sure that you have a reservation for overnight stays in an exclusive hotel.
PACKAGE TOUR the places for Italian Music on the Ligurian Riviera (3 DAYS – 2 NIGHTS)
Arrival in the afternoon with check-in at your chosen hotel and overnight stay.
2nd day: San Remo, city of Italian Song
In the morning, transfer to the center of San Remo where you will visit the Virtual Museum of the Ariston Theater, which since 1977 has hosted the most important music event in Italy. The visit, which will last about an hour, will allow you to explore the history of the theater from the time it was built until today, appreciating all the great events that have unfolded throughout the years.
You are free for lunch.
In the afternoon you are free to get to know the city of the famous Italian Song Festival better.
Return to hotel, supper and overnight stay.
3rd day: Vallecrosia, Temple of Song
In the morning, transfer to Vallecrosia for a visit to the Erio Tripodi Temple-Museum of Song. Inside the “park of the seven notes” you will find the famous “music train”, an authentic train dating from the beginning of the 20th century, with its adjoining chapel dedicated to Saint Cecilia, patron of music.
Inside the train’s carriages it will be possible to admire antique musical instruments, records, billboards, musical memorabilia, a vast music library and the biggest collection of light and popular sheet music. Lunch will be served at the adjoining restaurant where you will enjoy your choice of dishes accompanied by the magic of Italian music.
Departure in the afternoon.
Our offer includes:
- Accommodation in hotel with double room, half board.
- Entrance and visit to the Ariston Theater.
- Entrance to the Temple-Museum of Music and lunch at the adjoining restaurant
Our offer does not include:
- Round trip travel and anything that is not included in “our offer includes”.
- Lunches and dinners are to be chosen from the menu of the day or the sampling menu offered by the chef. A la carte drinks or plates are to be paid for on the spot.
- The suggested tours in the program are to be considered as free i.e. without the services of a guide.