Evocative scenery and sites of major historical and artistic importance will provide the perfect backdrop for anyone who wants to ride through Ligurian territory on horseback.
The Ligurian Riviera offers the ideal setting for idyllic horseback riding; take advantage of this package tour and all its benefits!
PACKAGE TOUR Horseback riding in Liguria 3 DAYS- 2 NIGHTS
Arrival in the afternoon with check-in at hotel. Dinner and overnight stay.
2nd day: Pompeiana
In the morning, transfer to Pompeiana for a walk in the characteristic historic quarter; later you reach the horse riding center where you can hop on the saddle for the climb up the slopes of Cipressa, proceeding up to the top of Saint Salvatore, 750 m. A break for a packed lunch, and in the afternoon, continue downhill on horseback to the Sanctuary of our Lady of Lampedusa and a visit to the historic quarter of Castellaro, returning to Pompeiana in the late afternoon.
Return to the hotel, dinner and overnight stay.
3rd day: Taggia
In the morning we invite you to take a walk through the historic center of Taggia, paying particular attention to the medieval bridge, the convent of Saint Domenico and the splendid church of the Madonna del Canneto , built in Romanesque style. Lunch in a typical restaurant, where you can taste the specialties of the local cuisine. In the afternoon a splendid ride on horseback by the sea awaits you, with a lovely coastal landscape that will stay with you long after you return home.
More information on Horseback riding in Liguria
Our offer includes:
- Accommodation in hotel with double room, half board.
- Lunch in a typical restaurant in Taggia.
- Hire of horse for the planned riding excursions.
Our offer does not include:
- Round trip travel, transfers to the locations listed in the program, and anything that is not included in “our offer includes”.
- Lunches and dinners are to be chosen from the menu of the day or the sampling menu offered by the chef. A la carte drinks or plates are to be paid for on site.
- The suggested tours in the program are to be considered free, i.e. without the services of a guide.