A weekend at top speed with the great rally champions who compete on the roads of the legendary San Remo Rally, one of the trials in the Super 2000 IRC Intercontinental Rally Challenge world circuit.
The Ligurian Riviera turns into a dynamic sporting backdrop to welcome the cars in the San Remo Rally. Book this tour package for the perfect combination of a major sporting event and tourist pursuits.
TOUR PACKAGE San Remo Rally (3 DAYS – 2 NIGHTS)
Late afternoon arrival in San Remo, settling into hotel, dinner and overnight stay.
2nd day: On the circuit of the special trials
On this day, transfer to the area of today’s trial: the Rally of San Remo offers mixed routes both on dirt roads and off-road. Colle Langan, Passo Teglia and Colle d’Oggia are certain to ignite your enthusiasm in cars.
Return to hotel, dinner and overnight stay.
3rd day: The final sprint
Transfer to the villages of the interior where the last special trials are held, ready to see the car which ultimately prevails over the others, skilfully steered by its driver. At the end of the race, return to the city center to attend the award ceremony, where you may wish to ask for a few autographs from the protagonists of the race.
Finally, return to place of origin.
More information on the San Remo Rally
Our offer includes:
- Accommodation at the hotel in double room with half board
The offer does not include:
- Round trip travel, and local transfers.
- Anything not included in “our offer includes”.
- Lunches and dinners are to be selected according to the daily menu or the tasting menu offered by the chef. Drinks and a-la-carte snacks are to be paid for on the spot.
- VIP package inclusive of transfers by helicopter from the parc fermé to the locations where the special trials are run. You will also have the option of having lunch next to the circuit, and to be in the immediate vicinity of the race champions. It will be an opportunity to experience a unique thrill, on the occasion of a very special event!